An Alcohol Fuel Test Kit will give you the results you need
to determine if gas at pump and in tank is safe.
- INSTANTLY CHECKS GAS FOR ALCOHOL AND/OR WATER PRESENCE -
- Very Concentrated - Only 1 drop necessary to quickly reveal presence of alcohol and water in gasoline, fuel or oil sample.
- For use with all types of gasoline and oil-based liquids, includes ethanol-free E0, aircraft and kerosene, marine, diesel, racing, recreational fuels and more.
- Very helpful to quickly check at gas pump, to avoid purchase of gasoline contaminated with water or alcohol.
- May also be used for filtering out alcohol + water from contaminated fuel. Visually, when all alcohol + H20 removed, sample will no longer appear blue.
VIEW Sample Testing Images Below.
Quik-Checkô Solution 15ml
Product Code: QCS15
Sale Price=$14.95 ea.
Deluxe kit shown (right)- Product Code AFTK-D:
Includes fuel-tester test tube (reveals percent ethanol), copper stand, large 15ml (450 drops/tests) Quik-Checkô Solution, Dispenser bottle with squirt tip (for easy transfer and disposal of fuel) + more.
Examples of Gas Test Results:
Quik-Checkô Indicator Solution
CLICK ON BUY NOW BUTTON TO ORDER. *Size available online: 15ml (best value).
QCS is VERY concentrated. Use 1-2 drops for up to 1 pint sample.
Quik-Checkô Solution Bottle: Packaged in resealable bag with nitrile gloves + detailed instructions.
1ml=30 drops/tests. 15 ml Dropper Bottle=450 drops/tests. 10 ml=300 drops/tests. 6 ml=180 drops/tests.
* Contact us for other bottle sizes available off-line.
Fresh E10 gas (no water) appears turquoise blue
when tested with Quik-Checkô.
Sample (left) does not contain alcohol, 0%.
Sample (right) contains alcohol (blue) 10%.
FUEL-TESTER TEST for percent alcohol:
Left-->without quik-check; Right with quik-check 1 drop.
Gas checked with Quik-Checkô - No alcohol or water.
Blue QC solution drops to bottom, gas remains yellow;
Fuel sample does not turn blue.
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION:
QCS is for use with fuel-tester (complete test kit) and/or
can be used alone to instantly verify gasoline is ethanol and water-free.
Note: Even very small amounts of alcohol and water in tank will reveal a positive result.
We recommend purchase of a complete kit or individual fuel-tester with QCS, so that when results are positive, transferring fuel sample to fuel-tester will reveal alcohol percent:
- If 0% alcohol reading you know positive (blue) result is due to water;
If tester reveals alcohol (2%, 5%, 10% etc.) most likely the quik-check positive is due to alcohol (can be due to both alcohol and water).
When fuel is contaminated with water it always will appear cloudy/hazy (not clear) and may also be phase-separated (2 or 3 distinct separate) layers on visualization.
Exclusive product created by Fuel-Testers Company in 2006. Not available in retail stores. Beware of imitations that are ususally just a bottle of cheap food coloring dye, which is inaccurate and will contaminate your fuel system.
Just 1 drop QCS
reveals a bright blue result.
Fuel-Testers, a division of MLR Solutions (631) 532-9447
Copyright 2006-2018 - Website contents cannot be copied or reproduced without permission. Contact Us.
Page update 03/2418
below- Includes 6ml QCS, without copper stand.